At the Villages Rehab & Nursing Center, our rehabilitative care centers are committed to helping people maximize their potential through our professional services. Our skilled staff specializes in rehabilitative therapy and other services.
We believe healthcare goals are best met by putting people first. People are not just their healthcare challenges, they are people first. That is why the needs and preferences of each individual lead the way in how we provide care and services. When it comes to your activities of daily living, we respect your personal schedules, tastes and habits and do everything we can to accommodate them. And of course, we actively encourage your participation in all decisions related to your medical and nursing care and your healthcare goals.
Staff members from every department at the Villages Rehab & Nursing Center work as a team to assist you in being as happy, safe, active, independent and comfortable as possible. We know that a good state of mind is essential to meeting your healthcare goals!
Dedicated Specialists who attend to your needs:
Physicians, surgeons and specialists in orthopedics, cardiology, neurology, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, pulmonology and wound care who make bedside visits, so you don’t have to be transported out of the facility for your needs. You get seen quicker than if an outside appointment is made.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists who are using state-of-the-art equipment and innovations
- Nurses and nursing assistants who are consistently assigned to work with you so that they get to know you as an individual.
- Registered Dietician who will work with you to balance your nutritional needs and your personal preferences.
- Chef for each neighborhood who gets to know your likes and dislikes.
- Psychologist and psychiatrist because we know loss of independence is a big hurdle and we want you to be in the best frame of mind possible.
- Case Manager to make your transitions as smooth as possible.