At Villages Rehab & Nursing Center, our top priority is the health and safety of our residents and staff. We have implemented precautionary measures and protocols to help prevent the entrance of COVID-19 into our building, and to reduce the transmission of the virus. We are following the guidelines & recommendations set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Currently, we do not have any known or suspect cases of COVID-19 in our building, and we are working diligently to remain virus free. Thank you for your support, cooperation, and understanding during this uncertain time.
Some of the precautions & actions we are taking include:
- We are now open for limited visitation. All visitors must attend a mandatory training session prior to their first visitation. Training is available daily at 12:30 and no appointment is needed. CDC guidelines will be followed to ensure the safety of our residents.
- Employees and approved visitors are screened daily for symptoms and risk factors, and their temperatures are taken prior to entering the building. Employees are tested for Covid-19 weekly.
- New residents are tested for Covid-19 and thoroughly screened prior to admission
- Current residents are closely monitored for symptoms
- Employees are provided masks and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We have ample supply of masks & PPE at this time.
- Ongoing staff training on infection control practices and COVID-19 prevention & control
- Our activities department can schedule a virtual, electronic face-to-face visit. For more information call our activities department at 352-430-0017