The Villages 120-bed skilled nursing facility offers a full range of support services in a caring, residential setting designed to meet the physical, emotional and social needs of each resident.
We offer a broad program of ancillary services beyond physical/rehabilitation therapy, occupational therapy and speech pathology, all directed toward maintaining or improving the emotional, physical and functional capabilities of our residents.
Some of these services include:
- Transportation: A courtesy wheelchair and stretcher capable shuttle is available on a first come first serve basis, free of charge within a 20 miles radius, to take you to any additional medical professionals you have appointments with.
- Acupuncture is available onsite to residents, families and guests. Check with the front desk for more information.
- Massages are available onsite by appointment to residents, families and guests.
- Beauty Salon and Barber services: Our stylists build relationships while bolstering the self-image of our residents.
- Manicures and Pedicures are offered, performed by a licensed nail technician, to keep hands and feet looking pretty.
- Daily Newspaper Delivery to your door, can be ordered.
- Patient Laundry services are available or you can do your own laundry in our courtesy residential washers and dryers.
- Medical Equipment and Prescription Meds are delivered to your bedside prior to discharge.
- Home Evaluations are performed before going home, to make sure you are safe in your surroundings when you leave.